Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hokies Thank the World

As many of you already know, the Virginia Tech Memorial Quilt Block Project has entered into a new phase. Principal photography has now been completed and the task of assigning talented quilters to stitch the blocks together is underway. We hope to have more photos of these quilts as things develop.

In the mean time, we wanted to share with you this heart warming message from the University addressed to the world. It seems especially fitting to everyone who has participated in this project so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Am I too late to send in a block? My husband and I are both Hokie alums and I just ran across your website. What a lovely and thoughtful project. If I can still get in, please let me know. My email is ellee@vt.edu. Thanks so much! --Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Is there any way we can see the photos of the blocks? I am one of the contributors of a block, and would love to see them. Thank you, again, for doing this for the "Hokies"!! Take care, Patricia